Business Analyst Supply Chain
De Lier, Netherlands
Dümmen Orange™ is one of the leading breeding companies focused on cut flowers, pot plants, annuals and perennials. Dümmen Orange has a buy and build strategy. For our Global Supply Chain department in De Lier, we are looking for a Business Analyst Supply Chain.
The Business Analyst supports the finance director and the management of the Global Supply Chain in all type of financial activities like budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting, business cases, cost analysis, cost prices, investments etc. The business analyst should act as an active sparring partner, with a proactive, solution driven and critical attitude towards management. The business analyst should be able to lead and to cope with change.
- Responsible for the Planning and Control Cycle (monthly reviews, forecasting and budgeting) for Production;
- Involved in target delivery;
- Involved in Capex planning and control;
- Involved in the value creation roadmap of Dümmen Orange;
- Play an active role in process improvements of the financial processes and systems (Exact, BI, product- and account profitability);
- Act as a business partner towards the Supply Chain organization and a sparring partner towards the Finance Director;
- Involved in post merger integration.
- Master degree in economics or business administration;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience;
- Self starter, independent and proactive attitude;
- Drive for improvements and able to cope with a demanding and changing organization;
- Excellent analytical skills and conceptual capabilities;
- Must be able to interact with colleagues on all levels of the company, a team player;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) and Dutch is preferred;
- Flexible and able to work under pressure within deadlines;
- Potential to grow into a senior financial management position in the future;
- Willingness to travel.
Dümmen Orange is a leading company in the breeding and development of cut flowers, pot plants, bedding plants, bulbs, succulents and perennials. Its annual turnover is approximately 240 million euros. The company employs more than 7,000 people worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a strong network of production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
We would like to receive your application letter, including resume by email to HR.NL@DummenOrange.com. If you have any questions, you can contact Anneke van der Sanden, +31 682 117 608.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.