Several locations, Netherlands
Dümmen Orange™ is one of the leading breeding companies focused on cut flowers, pot plants, annuals and perennials. Dümmen Orange has a buy and build strategy. For our Product Teams, we are looking for a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst is a core support function of the newly created Product Teams. The main task is to ensure product availability and reduce waste via the creation of an accurate global sales demand profile. She/he is in a high visibility role, working directly with the Product Teams and Sales Directors around the world. The other part of the function relates to analytically-heavy projects to increase the efficiency of the sales teams. For example by designing and deploying advanced forecasting methodologies (e.g. scenario planning, probabilities), computing specific cost/benefits analysis and developing KPI’s to measure and improve forecast accuracy.
- Create the long-term demand forecast for a range of crops;
- Consolidate the sales forecasts from several regions for the entire crop and act as business partner towards the global crop leaders and regional Sales Directors;
- Set up the methodology and tooling necessary for the demand forecasting process;
- Calculate specific business cases (e.g. value of increasing/decreasing safety stock, decreasing variety and customer complexity);
- Support the Product Teams with various projects to improve efficiency and processes;
- Support the yearly planning/strategy cycle.
- Master degree in finance, engineering, mathematics or another quantitative field of study;
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in an analytically-heavy function;
- Excellent analytical skills and conceptual capabilities;
- Self-starter, independent and proactive attitude;
- Drive for improvements and motivated by rapidly changing organizations;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), also Dutch or German preferred;
- Willingness to travel;
- Location Netherlands (several locations) or Germany (Rheinberg).
ABOUT Dümmen Orange
Dümmen Orange is a leading company in the breeding and development of cut flowers, pot plants, bedding plants, bulbs, succulents and perennials. Its annual turnover is approximately 240 million euros. The company employs more than 7,000 people worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a strong network of production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
We would like to receive your application letter, including resume by email to HR.NL@DummenOrange.com. If you have any questions, you can contact Frans Lekkerkerker, +316 10 93 95 18.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.