Business Controller Business Units (IPT)
Coldenhovelaan 6, De Lier, Netherlands
Dümmen Orange is an international leading breeding company focused on cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Business Control department in De Lier, we are looking for a Business Controller Business Units (IPT).
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
The Business Controller supports the Head Business Control and the Head Strategy in all type of financial activities like budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting, business cases, cost analysis, cost prices, investments etc. The Business Controller should act as an active sparring partner, with a proactive, solution driven and critical attitude towards management. As a Business Controller IPT you are expected to connect Sales, Production and Business Units. The business controller should be able to lead and to cope with change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Responsible for the Planning and Control Cycle (monthly reviews, forecasting and budgeting) for Business Units, Marketing and R&D;
• Perform deep dives on Business Unit profitability;
• Involved in target delivery;
• Involved in Capex planning and control;
• Support the Sales team in standardizing and stabilizing reporting;
• Play an active role in process improvements of the financial processes and systems (Exact, BI, product- and account profitability);
• Act as a business partner towards the IPT organization and a sparring partner towards the Head Business Control;
• Involved in post-merger integration.
• Master degree in economics or business administration;
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience;
• Self-starter, independent and proactive attitude;
• Drive for improvements and able to cope with a demanding and changing organization;
• Excellent analytical skills and conceptual capabilities;
• Must be able to interact with colleagues on all levels of the company, a team player;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written);
• Flexible and able to work under pressure within deadlines;
• Potential to grow into a senior financial management position in the future.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is a worldwide leader in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around 370 million euro. We have more than 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our Dümmen Orange success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. We take pride in our corporate social responsibility efforts investing in the health, safety, and personal development of our staff as well as in innovative and sustainable techniques.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Anneke van der Sanden (Head Business Control), via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.